Sunday, July 1, 2012

7/1/12 - An end starts a new beginning

In five days Sarah and I will literally be moving to the other side of the world.  It will be a 26 hour journey from our home in St. Paul, MN to the Republic of Singapore.  The next 2-3 years are expected to be quite busy with work for me, school for Sarah and traveling for both of us.  We will be in a temporary apartment for a month, but hope to find a condo shortly to allow for friends and family to come visit.  I'll do my best to keep this updated on our latest tips and tricks for expat life, pictures and stories from where our travels take us and of course updates on our everyday life.

 I'm including 2 pictures from our last trip to Singapore with the promise of more to come and the hope that they will cause you to check back later for updates.

Merlion in the harbor.
 Marina Bay Sands Singapore

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that while many will be awed by the exotic subjects of your photos, I will be critiquing them for composition, visual contrast, and overall artistic interpretation of the subject matter. ;) Can't wait to see and hear about all your adventures...have fun!

    ReplyDelete